If you continue having problems with esurvey or just need an esurvey account, please file a Help.UNM ticket with IT Customer Support Services, 505-277-5757, under the following:
Business Line: Academic and Instructional
Category: Surveys and Scanning Services
Request Type: New
You will be contacted by a Learning Operations specialist once the Help.UNM ticket has been received.
If the Support Center is closed or if you prefer to submit a service request yourself, you may submit a Help.UNM ticket by following these steps:
- In your web browser, go to: unm.custhelp.com
- Click on the Tab “Ask a Question”
- Select one of the three options: "I am a UNM student," "I am employed by UNM or UNM Hospital," "I do not have a UNM or hospital email address"
- Login using your NetID
- Enter your subject, e.g. “I need an esurvey account” or “I need esurvey help”
- In the Question field, enter the following text: Please submit a Help.UNM ticket to “”Business Line: Academic and Instructional" and the rest of the information given above followed by your question/problem
- In the “Send to Department/Area” field, select “IT Computing, Voice and Data”, "Classroom Technologies" and then "Elections and Surveys"
- Click on “Finish Submitting Question”
- Save your reference number.